Sunday 23 December 2018

Medium and Rare

This blog has been neglected recently, posts becoming rarer. There's a good reason for that - I'm writing a book which is taking up most of my time - including my time travelling round Scotland and reporting it back to you!

The book is going to be awesome and I can't wait to share my news about it, but it will have to wait until it is actually done!

I've also been on a holiday of a lifetime to Australia and New Zealand, which was nice...

Oh look again, Mount Cook, New Zealand:



And that's not all. I've been practicing my wider writing on medium.com. So if you're missing your loveofscotland fix, my latest article on Medium is about the time I did the West Highland Way in a weekend.

It's early days and I don't do social media, so there haven't been many views of my articles yet. I'm pleased about one on why you want to take your own pillow when you go offshore, but my most viewed one is one about mentoring a young woman who opened my eyes to the prevalence of low-level sexual harassment in society. For now Medium gives me the wonderful feeling that I can write about whatever I want, far from the prying eyes of actual readers

No comments: